KORONADAL, South Cotabato – In the ongoing celebration of the 50th Anniversary of the province and 17th T’Nalak Festival at the South Cotabato Sports Complex. It was announced that the cleanest and greenest LGU was no other than Polomolok.
Polomolok has won the title last 2015 and placed second in the year 2014. This year, we bagged again the 1st place. In line with this we also won some special awards.
Here are the FULL results of the province-wide contest:
- Overall Winner: LGU Polomolok (PhP 800,000)
- 2nd Place: LGU Surallah (PhP 500,000)
- 3rd Place: LGU Tupi (PhP 300,000)
- 4th Place: LGU Tampakan (PhP 50,000)
- 5th Place: LGU T’Boli (PhP 50,000)
- 6th Place: LGU Sto. Niño (PhP 50,000)
- 7th Place: LGU Koronadal City (PhP 10,000)
- 8th Place: LGU Norala (PhP 10,000)
- 9th Place: LGU Lake Sebu (PhP 10,000)
- 10th Place: LGU Tantangan (PhP 10,000)
- 11th Place: LGU Banga (PhP 10,000)
- Best Public Market: Polomolok
- Best Plaza & Parks: Polomolok
- Best Material Recovery Facility: Tupi
- Best Community Garden: Polomolok
- Best Backyard Garden: Polomolok
- 1st Place: Brgy. Upper Klinan, Polomolok
- 2nd Place: Brgy. Central, Surallah
- 3rd Place: Brgy. Buto, Tampakan
The 50th Foundation Anniversary and 17th T’Nalak Festival commenced last July 8, 2016 and will end on July 18, 2016.